woensdag 14 februari 2018

Happy Valentine

Met collage materiaal en stempels toverde ik een houten dominodoosje om tot sleutelkastje voor ons liefdesnestje :)
With collage and rubberstamps I transformed a wooden dominobox into a keybox for our love nest :)


Fijne Valentijnsdag!
Happy Valentine!

Gebruikte Art Journey stempels: Key to your heart en Amsterdam Canalhouses
Used Art Journey stamps: Key to your heart and Amsterdam Canalhouses
(de tekststempel is niet van Art Journey)
(The text is not from Art Journey)

6 opmerkingen:

  1. A sweet art piece! I like looking at it and being inspired by your design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These is gorgeous using these two stamp sets Willy, and I love the colours, quite soft but with that pop of deep red which really draws your eye in. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    หนังดราม่า

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen